If you can’t reach decision makers, how can you make an impact?
You know your product is great – you’ve run successful pilots, heard great feedback.
But when you’re not getting the new sign-ups, sales calls, and growth you need – your message might be the problem.
Hi, I’m Gerard Dawson, founder of The EdTech Shop and a classroom teacher. My unique perspective and experience let me offer you three things:
- Insight on navigating school and district buying processes
- Strategy on aligning your marketing with wants, needs, and pain points of decision makers
- Compelling copy that gets school leaders to take action
…helped form key strategies…”
Jerry has helped form key strategies, including crafting marketing campaigns for teachers, social media strategy, and even representing us at conferences. We love working with Jerry and he’s been a huge help to getting WingaDoos where it is today.
How The EdTech Shop can help your education company grow with better marketing strategy and copywriting:
- Help you get into schools for your first paid pilot
- Get you more calls with school decision makers
- Boost conversions on your paid marketing to teachers or parents
- Give your sales team the tools to move existing leads to a "yes"
- Reduce churn and reactive long-forgotten users
- Increase teacher to teacher referrals
- And more